A Letter From Our CEO
Digging deeper into the “What Now” and “What Next” of it all
Most of the U.S. is currently about a month in to this new social distancing normal. We understand you’re in crisis response mode, which can distract from organizational progress and focus. Here at Toffler Associates, we’ve had to adapt our leadership support services to the current constraints around budgets, attention spans, and areas of focus. We want to help your organization do the same.
In talking to our clients and extended community in recent weeks, we have done our best to listen, learn and dial in on what’s needed and how our expertise can be of service in this surreal time. Take a look below at the various ways we are offering support, and as always, get in touch if you’d like to discuss further.
COVID-19: What Now and What Next Series
As many of you know, we’ve launched a blog and educational content series to offer our thoughts and learnings on how to respond to this evolving pandemic. See below for what we have published so far, and subscribe to this blog to get the updates right in your inbox.
- [Webinar] COVID-19: Preparing for Uncertainty and Maintaining Resilience
- COVID-19: What Now and What Next
- Inflection Point: Exploring the Lasting Effects of COVID-19
- Dynamic Crisis Leadership and Business Resilience During COVID-19
How to Mobilize Your Workforce Throughout the COVID-19 Crisis
As we’ve been meeting with our government clients, we have heard common challenges around keeping workforces engaged and productive. The work-from-home environment we are now all in was nearly immediate without much time for organizations to plan and prepare. Understandably, people are struggling to be productive in the middle of crisis response mode.
Immediate Impact, Smaller-Scale Service Offerings
Based on challenges we have heard from many clients, we’ve created two immediate-impact services. Through these smaller-scale offerings, we aim to help you continue to manage through the crisis while proactively looking toward the ever more complex issues that lie ahead.
- What Now: Centered on Dynamic Crisis Leadership to help you manage through the current crisis and focus on immediate needs. It brings a methodology and structure to prioritizing key areas to focus on during this uncertain and rapidly changing environment.
- What Next: Utilizing Futures Scenario Planning, we will work together to prepare for the lasting impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic using near and mid-term scenarios.
We are here to support you. Whether that is a friendly voice to bounce an idea off, or a virtual facilitation or workshop, please don’t hesitate to reach out.